Close

Shopping basket

Sub total

£0.00

(You'll pick your shipping method in the next step)

Proceed to checkout
or Continue Shopping

New Arrivals

Baluki Bowl White (Upcycled Grain Bag)

Baluki Bowl

£13.00
****Pre Order Only****This beautiful small bowl is the handwoven from sustainable, natural grasses which are sun dried, then intricately woven togethe...
View details
New!

Bamboo Wood Salad Servers

£9.00
These beautiful salad servers are handmade, non toxic and made from nature.Handmade from bamboo making them long lasting, sustainable and an endlessly...
View details
New!

Handmade Felt Coaster

£4.00
A round, retro-style beach scene dyed coaster .This eco friendly and sustainable wool felt coaster carefully and hand constructed from funky blue and ...
View details
New!

Handmade Felt Trivet - Bee

£12.00
A hexagonal, bee themed trivet.This eco friendly and sustainable wool felt trivet carefully and hand constructed from funky yellow balls, and embellis...
View details
New!

Rainbow Recyled Rug

£70.00
This beautiful handmade rug is 100% recycled! This rug is made from 60% PET yarn, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. The remaining 40% is ma...
View details
New!