Add To Your WishlistRainbow Recyled Rug

Add To Your WishlistRainbow Recyled Rug

This beautiful handmade rug is 100% recycled! This rug is made from 60% PET yarn, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. The remaining 40% is made from recycled cotton.

A beautiful and striking design mixing a geometric black and white design with stripes of beautiful colour. 

Handloomed and fair trade.

Due to the handmade element of this items, variations will occur.

  • Matching items available
  • Material: recycled plastic & cotton
  • Dimensions: 75 x 240cm 
  • Handmade in India
  • Created using traditional techniques
  • Fair Trade

V More info V

  • More Info


    Handmade from recycled materials


    75cm (29.5 inches) width

    240cm (94.4 inches) length


    Machine wash on cool wash and line dry

  • Reviews

    Be the first to review this product.

    Leave a review