Click the image to enlarge
In stock: 6Sorry! We're out of stock
Earn 21 reward points with this product.
  • Description

    This beautiful handmade cushion cover is 100% recycled! This cushion cover is made from 60% PET yarn, which is made from recycled plastic bottles. The remaining 40% is made from recycled cotton.

    A beautiful and striking design mixing a geometric black and white design with stripes of beautiful colour. 

    Handloomed and fair trade.

    Cushion comes filled.

    Due to the handmade element of this items, variations will occur.

    • Matching items available
    • Material: recycled plastic & cotton
    • Dimensions: 50 x 50cm 
    • Handmade in India
    • Created using traditional techniques
    • Fair Trade

    V More info V

  • Full Description


    Handmade from recycled materials


    50cm (19.6 inches) length

    50cm (19.6 inches) width


    Machine wash on cool wash and line dry

  • Reviews (0)

    Be the first to review this product.

    Leave your own review

" First time purchase from this company, swift delivery and progress updates. Very happy with these colourful little bowls. Look great in the nearly decorated kitchen, adding a nice splash of orange. Nice quality as well, so would certainly use this company again. "

Helen B on our Small 4 Point Bowl